Welp... My car finally gave out so I'm regretfully selling my BH Ultralight for a (new) used car. This bike is in incredible shape with no scratches or oddities of any kind. I myself work as a bike shop mechanic and have kept it in tip-top shape.
- Sizing is a small XL. If you're over 6' this is the bike for you.
- New cables and housing (buttery smooth.) Little to no drivetrain wear (I have replaced chains as needed.) The tires also have plenty of life left. Bar tape is new as well.
- Bike is professionally tuned and ready to ride.
- If you got a used hatch back... hook me up.
- For the unaware: BH is a high-end bicycle manufacture based in spain.
- Sram RED 2x10 (11x28 cassette / 52x39 chainrings)
- FSA K-Force Carbon Cockpit (stem is alloy: 100mm)
- San Marino Carbon Railed Seat (stupidly comfy)
- Mavic Kyserium Elite Wheelset
- Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Tires
- 3.0 Fiz-ik Bar Tape
- Sram RED Brakes
- Sram RED Shifters
The pedals and bottle cages are not for sale (negotiable) I'm happy to set up a set ride as well. This bike is incredibly quick anytime, anywhere, and like a feather when the road points up. Check it out and feel free to shoot an email with any more questions.