Join the following host organizations for a FREE* virtual evening featuring updates from local cycling organizations.
When: September 14, 2020 - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Zoom Virtual Meeting
What: Topics to include:
- This year's "Virtual" Tour de Fat
- Horsetooth Mountain Open Space Management Plan
- Maxwell Update, Parks & Rec Master Plan Update (relative to bikes)
- Rossborough Park (or Crossborough Park) Update,
- The status of new state highway and county road signage, and
- State of the Industry (from a bike shop perspective)
- Bike Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Cycling Club
- FC Moves
- Overland Mountain Bike Association
- Fort Collins Bike Co-op
The event is limited to 300 people, so we do require registration. Once registered, you’ll receive a virtual meeting link to join the Zoom meeting. Register here: https://bikefortcollins.z2systems.com/np/clients/bikefortcollins/event.jsp?event=8&