Presented by: The Ciclismo Youth Foundation
A local 501 (c) (3) foundation getting kids on bikes in Fort Collins
The Ciclismo Youth Foundation welcomes you and your family to join us for a local Tuesday night racing tradition on the grounds of New Belgium Brewery. We have categories for ALL ages and abilities. All kids 0 to 18 years of age race for FREE! Adults are only $15! Kids and juniors use discount code: st17 at checkout.
On-Line Registration ONLY! Those 18 and under race for free, therefore youth racing in an adult category please use the discount code ST17 at check-out.
All races will have a food truck (Corn Doggies) and a beer garden
- PARKING WILL BE LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF ODELL BREWING. ACCESS THE LOT VIA BUCKINGHAM, EAST OF 3RD STREET. THERE IS NO PARKING ON NBB PROPERTY OR NEIGHBORHOOD STREETS! Map to parking: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EP2IgmC3yj9whClxa75sboeetLY&usp=sharing
- Pre-registered riders: Swing by registration to pick up your bib & timing chip. Return timing chip immediately following your race. Failure to do so will result in a $30 inconvenience fee.
Race TIMES & CATEGORIES
- 4:00 Event Opens
- 4:20 Striders
- 4:35 Kids (0 - 8) - Water treatment plan course
- 5:05 Juniors & Beginners - Full Course
- 5:40 Intermediate
- 6:10 Expert
- 6:40 Women Beginner, Intermediate & Expert
- 7:15 Open & SS (Men & Women)
EVERYONE, including kids and juniors, must register online for each race at the links below.
Kids and juniors use discount code: st17
Race Registration closes at 12:00pm on day of race
Race 1: May 2 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-1
Race 2: May 9 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-2
Race 3: May 16 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-3
Race 4: May 23 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-4
Race 5: May 30 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-5
Race 6: June 6th http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-6
Weekly results can be found at the registration links under RESULTS
The New Belgium Short-track Story by Darren Mahuron